Thread: Charlie Banacos interview +

Charlie Banacos interview +

Hi guys, just came across this on a charlie banacos group (on facebook )

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...=1406076117771

You have to go left from the start of it, but some interesting points, inspirational guy!

Anyone come across any good stuff on his methods etc on the net? Links would be welcome! I've not really spent any time searching for them, but i'm sure there are.

Cheeeeers.

English Dave

I suppose his family will publish his method with some reputed editorial service...

Very interesting interview by the way

Thanks so much for the pictures. I studied with Charlie for 12 years through the mail, right up until 2 weeks before his passing. My deepest regret is that I never met him in person so the pictures are absolutely winderful and inspiring...I've said it before and I will say it again, Charlie was and is the best teacher in the country, hands down.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge_Rubiales View Post
    I suppose his family will publish his method with some reputed editorial service...

Very interesting interview by the way
    We sit in hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Vic J View Post
    Thanks so much for the pictures. I studied with Charlie for 12 years through the mail, right up until 2 weeks before his passing. My deepest regret is that I never met him in person so the pictures are absolutely winderful and inspiring...I've said it before and I will say it again, Charlie was and is the best teacher in the country, hands down.......
    He really sounds like an incredible guy, from all that I've read about him. Was he the first of his kind? To make an impact like that as far as teaching like that goes? What about peers here in the UK? Have you heard of any teachers receiving a similar level of acclaim?

Eng.Dave