Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chocolate, cakes and other confectionery.

You're going to eat that whole thing??? What are its measurements? It seems rather big.

Quote Originally Posted by page View Post
    You're going to eat that whole thing??? What are its measurements? It seems rather big.
    Hi Page, I've had to get it out and measure it! - The Egg of course.

It measures 170mm x 110mm or approx 6.75" x 4.25". I shall be sharing it with my Mom, who like myself, prefers dark chocolates to milk. Looking forward to Easter, you have a happy one.
    I am always of the opinion with the learned, if they speak first. - William Congreve.

Ok, thanks. Well bon appetit and happy Easter to you too.

Hi Page, hope you had a happy Easter, and a happy one I hope to forum members, and non-members alike.
    Here are the contents of the egg, delicious as it was. Well worth the money.

The small blue eggs had lovely soft centres, and there are assorted truffles, and plain chocolates in the package. A real chocolate lover's delight.
    I am always of the opinion with the learned, if they speak first. - William Congreve.

Had to get my Christmas chocolate supply. In Birmingham UK; there is nowhere better to go than Chouchoute (see previous link), for proper chocolates. Oh yes, these will definitely be enjoyed this yuletide.

A Merry Christmas to you all.

In the USA you can't go wrong with See's Candies, Harry and Davids chocolate covered cherries, Hershey's Christmas Bells!